BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

White Hat SEO

How long it take for my new website to rank in Google

This is the best place to talk about White Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss White Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using White Hat SEO tactics.

by Marco » 2015-04-29 10:21

How long does it take for a new website I wake up in Google rankings etc? I've advertised in a Google, Facebook, twitter, I've done a lot of keywords, and once there, whats the best way to stay on top rankings? Don't I had to use add a word?
Marco

by Brandon » 2015-04-29 22:36

When you say you've "done a lot of keywords," what exactly does it mean?

For how long it can take you to get to the top on Google, which can range from immediate to never. It depends on how competitive the keywords you are targeting are, how good you are in the optimization, how well you optimize your competitors, and what changes Google might decide to make their algorithms.
Brandon

by Robert » 2015-04-30 9:59

Being ranked by Google would take at least 3 months. And getting at the top would depend on how many competitors you have for your keywords. The time would depend on how good your SEO or search engine optimization skills. In my own estimation it would take you at least 5 months or a year depending on how many competitors you have and how good your skill is.
Robert

by Herman » 2015-04-30 23:02

In addition to sending their links to google, you must create an account from google webmaster tool, it will accelerate and tell google to crawl your page. From there, you can also use the tool to submit your site and determine how your site is in Google's eyes. It is easy to create and it's free!
Herman

by Garry » 2015-05-01 18:45

You have to do a lot of things that you have to submit your site to various search engines, you have to connect the building to the popularity of the Web site and you have to put your keywords in your site.
Garry

Return to White Hat SEO