BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

White Hat SEO

I need to rank a new website , buying Seo service work?

This is the best place to talk about White Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss White Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using White Hat SEO tactics.

by Kyle » 2014-11-21 10:14

Here is my question I was thinking about stepping into SEO and my main concern is building backlinks because that will ultimately decide the ranking potential of the site. I know I can either do this the manual way with GSA and making my own web 2.0s, but lately I've been looking at the market place and I'm seeing services that offer 10-20 web 2.0s, tier 1 backlinks and tier 2 back links for an affordable price, like everything for $100 or less.

Is it possible for a brand new site to show up on page 1 or 2 of the SERPs if the site is SEO optimized, designed nicely and having purchased SEO services pointed to it? My idea is instead of working so hard on building several web 2.0s and then buying GSA to make backlinks, I can just buy the web 2.0s to point to my money site and then buy the backlinks pointing to the web 2.0s. Then all I have to worry about is optimizing my money site as best as I can and then hope to rank that way. I'm not sure if this is would work out though, as in making 1 package purchase and expecting solid results from that.
Kyle

by Benedict » 2014-11-23 10:30

It won't work.That depends on the services, keywords, your site, and a whole host of other factors. Technically, any site can rank on page 1 if they target obscure garbage queries like "gbuyrguhn348fgb" that receive 0 searches a month and have absolutely no competition in the SERPs, but if you're trying to rank for queries that actually have some competition in the SERPs and searches, then again, this depends on many factors.
Benedict

by Kyle » 2014-11-26 16:18

Benedict wrote:It won't work.That depends on the services, keywords, your site, and a whole host of other factors. Technically, any site can rank on page 1 if they target obscure garbage queries like "gbuyrguhn348fgb" that receive 0 searches a month and have absolutely no competition in the SERPs, but if you're trying to rank for queries that actually have some competition in the SERPs and searches, then again, this depends on many factors.

Really? whatever thanks
Kyle

Return to White Hat SEO