BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Backlinks Forum

How to build backlinks without seo bot tools?

Grab and share your link list packets on this section

by Jesse001 » 2015-01-21 10:35

The following are what the suition I met.

It has been difficult in a way to understand how to go by building backlinks, reading and researching all around there are tons of pages saying same the same thing, and some that goes the opposite way of what the last page said.

A few weeks back I found this great website that explains alot by JacobKing and MatthewWoodward, but they use paid software such as Scrapebox which It great and I haven't been able to find a good alternative.

Somewhat from this image I can understand the base of tiered link building, but from so little information that I could find, it's a little hard to understand everything.

So if anybody could answer a few questions that I have to clear up some confusion it would be greatly appreciated.

1) Is it worth doing tiered link building manually, without using GSA and other tools used by these SEO "experts".

2) Are there any free tools to accomplish what scrapebox does without the commenting part, just the google scrapping with pagerank checker, domain outbound weight, etcetera..

3) If I were to follow this image below, I'd create TIER 1 with everything above PageRank 2+, then create TIER 2, that links back to TIER 1, and so on.. how many tiers should be created over the course of one week as in is there a limit? (considering the fact that you'd need to do blog comments, guestbooks and stuff of the such which would take forever.. )

What is the way to backlink building? I apologize for this question once again, it's just completely confusing with outdated sources all over.
Jesse001

by JamesTorres » 2015-01-22 9:36

These are my response , you can see it which I wish could be help.
1) Is it worth doing tiered link building manually, without using GSA and other tools used by these SEO "experts".
Yes it is worth creating tier 1 links manually (web2.0), but there is no point of working manually on other low tiers if you can do it with software such as GSA, Magic Submitter etc..

For ex: In manual work, you go to the site link, register and submit the content/link and same you can do this with software.

NOTE: I wouldn't suggest you to use software for first tier.

2) Are there any free tools to accomplish what scrapebox does without the commenting part, just the google scrapping with pagerank checker, domain outbound weight, etcetera..
I've seen a software a long ago namely "Comment Kahuna" that does the blog commenting work, but doesn't have much features as SB.

3) If I were to follow this image below, I'd create TIER 1 with everything above PageRank 2+, then create TIER 2, that links back to TIER 1, and so on.. how many tiers should be created over the course of one week as in is there a limit? (considering the fact that you'd need to do blog comments, guestbooks and stuff of the such which would take forever.. )
No anyone can answer it, it depends on your niche and how hard is your keywords competition. Keep doing your work until you reach at your goal.
JamesTorres

Return to Backlinks Forum