BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Black Hat SEO

Should i buy lists from others?

Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. This is the best place to talk about Black Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss Black Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using Black Hat SEO tactics.

by Frederick » 2016-02-20 10:24

Hello everyone,

I am a relatively new marketers and interested in spending my email list as I was told by some of the veterans are the most important thing.

Now I have a list of email 15K associated with the world of online trading and want to remove it.

How do I do it? I must give a copy of the remuneration of the list of the same size? Should I buy a list of others, and if so, whats the best way? Thank you in advance.
Frederick

by Hector » 2016-02-20 23:16

Have you ever actually buy from someone else's list? This is spam, I do not recommend you do so.
People on the list should know who they are and signed.
To do this, the best way is really their choice in the form and let people know who they are and signed.
Hector

by Elias » 2016-02-21 14:41

I think 15k is a decent list - as you describe yourself as a "relatively new marketer" - If you build the list itself, I will continue doing what you have done, and what has worked for you.
Elias

by Johnmicheal » 2016-02-22 8:17

Agree with everyone here, if you are using a squeeze page and arrested 15k subscribers
You have what it takes to build a list just keep doing it and continue to build a relationship with your list. Start thinking about the delivery of ads in Ezines list and increase with ppc.
Johnmicheal

by Carlos » 2016-02-22 21:37

The only thing is to build a list by offering a great product or service do ..... those "make 10K in a few weeks' usually spam immediately if it does not live up to its hype. The best use of the list is a good strategy to build the brand. I think, if your product or service isnt so good, you might want to find something by adding to let them know whether you will continue to give information or free stuff.
Carlos

Return to Black Hat SEO