BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Black Hat SEO

Can your content help to improve your brand forward?

Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. This is the best place to talk about Black Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss Black Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using Black Hat SEO tactics.

by Ruben » 2016-01-21 10:17

For a long time, many online entrepreneurs and online publishers see online content as a primarily digital hooks to the land of search engine traffic. In other words, they will build the content will contain certain keywords that will tear the free traffic from Google, Yahoo or Bing. This keyword sniping approach worked beautifully until recently. Unfortunately, these old tricks no longer work. In addition, this approach long really failed to create a successful online brands. Because the focus is just to drum up traffic to capture the request search engine based on certain keywords, there is not much emphasis on creating content that really add value to the lives of readers. Now that the game has changed, the focus of online content is where it should be in the first place: to build trust and credibility. At the end of the day, the main definition of quality online content boils down to the question. This question is simple: is this part of the content that add value to the lives of readers?

Thats it. Thats all there is to it. There is no magic formula. Unscientific mambo jumbo. The algorithm is not fancy. It all comes down to the value of the end user. People will walk away from the content You find out something they didn't know before? More importantly, they will feel that they got a positive value of what you offer? Unfortunately, most online content out there offer very little value. Mostly focused on a question: what can the Publisher of readers? If this is your attitude, it is likely that you will lose by 2016. You have to turn things around. Instead of asking what the viewers of your website can do for you, instead of asking what you can do for your viewers. When you reach this fundamental mindset around, you'll make great progress in 2016.
Ruben

by Abraham » 2016-01-21 23:02

You are right. SEO no longer works, so please don't try.

So I'm going to have less competition :-)

(in other words, SEO is alive and well and the vast majority of my traffic comes from search engines)
Abraham

by Gilbert » 2016-01-22 10:26

There is an old adage - if your content is weak, its traffic is weak. It is still maintained. Carrying value. Thanks for the post.
Gilbert

by Randy » 2016-01-22 22:27

The Web is filled full of garbage generated by pure desperate bloggers to get visitors to their site. Fortunately, Google has braked the tsunami article spinning that threatens to overwhelm the internet just a few years ago.

Most people realize that the post unreadable filled to the brim with keywords will not be won by the big g.

Now I can't blame anyone for producing content for the sole purpose to improve their position in the SERPs, we all like to visitors. That's what makes the internet work.
However, if they would just glance at our content and leave 10 seconds later, what's the point.

Most people on this forum are the producers and consumers. We create content but don't forget, we're also being poor sods who are looking for something interesting to read.
When I surf the web I often have to visit dozens of blogs before I found what I was really looking for.

I am sure we are all sick of seeing thousands of articles that all cover the same topic in much the same way.

Yes we want valuable, unique content, but we also want to feel moved or be entertained.
We want to have our emotions challenge one way or another.

With the publication of the article for the right reasons, people will come and they will stay. Who knows, they may sign up for your newsletter or even purchase something if that's your goal!
In addition, if Google is smart because it thinks it is, the law of natural selection will see to it that you make your way to the top ranking ...

That said, we have to write to the people we want to attract is not to Google and if Google doesn't like it, tough.
Randy

by Warren » 2016-01-23 16:14

You are right. As search engines emerge that you actions social added to participate, unique content will become even more crucial.

These engines not based on backlinks, like Google and Bing. They will be content simply rank the number of times that are shared on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.

With its contents displayed on the results gives instant social proof that can bleed over to your product.

Please note that it is important to write content that people will find useful. This means that the focus should be on helping the people and not in the promotion of your product directly.
Warren

by Marco » 2016-01-24 2:21

Write valuable content should be a top priority for any Internet marketer. A web site with relevant and useful content that is more likely to have a higher conversion rate than a website with poor quality content. However, SEO is not dead. It is still important. If you want your content to be found, You need to optimize your site.
Marco

Return to Black Hat SEO