BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Black Hat SEO

Anyway I can rank in Google Places for local keyword?

Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. This is the best place to talk about Black Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss Black Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using Black Hat SEO tactics.

by Ben310 » 2015-12-16 13:18

Anyway I can rank in Google Places for local keyword?
My websites is ranking no. 1 on google for the same local keyword. My Google business page has around 19 positive reviews. but still my business page is on 15th place in google places. where the sites with no reviews are on the top of Google places. I have optimized My Google page. It is complete in all forms whether description or address etc. Please let me know what should i do to rank in top 3 google places and map.
Ben310

by Matthew » 2015-12-17 12:46

It is the same as the other keywords optimization, you just submit web links to some directories, write more unique and interesting content to the websites.
Matthew

by Wayne » 2015-12-18 13:38

Ben310 wrote:Anyway I can rank in Google Places for local keyword?
My websites is ranking no. 1 on google for the same local keyword. My Google business page has around 19 positive reviews. but still my business page is on 15th place in google places. where the sites with no reviews are on the top of Google places. I have optimized My Google page. It is complete in all forms whether description or address etc. Please let me know what should i do to rank in top 3 google places and map.

Your local business may already be in Google SERPs, but if you want Google to show accurate business information you will need a Google Places account. Also, if your local business is a brand new startup that needs exposure on Google, this is the right place to start.

The following are factors that will help you rank highly on Google Local Search via Google Places:

Using up-to-date contact information, physical address information, operation hours and photos on your Google Places account.
Maintaining consistency in NAP (Name, Address and Phone) between your Places page, website and Google+ Local.
Choosing an accurate business category – this affects your local SERPs ranking based on the competition for each category.
Using a product or service-based keyword in the business title.
Using a location-based keyword in the business title.
The proximity of the business to the center of the specified search location.
Wayne

by Hamiltion » 2015-12-20 10:02

Hey guys, I rank local businesses all day long with only a 10th of the work above, u just need to be up to date with the SERPS , and u can have clients rank well (know what you are doing, don't play by chance) , this is were a lot of people get confused and this I depth article is a great read but I would only take a few pointers here
- page load time
- citations
- On page optimisation
- social mentions
Hamiltion

Return to Black Hat SEO