BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Black Hat SEO

Tactics to create blog network ?

Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. This is the best place to talk about Black Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss Black Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using Black Hat SEO tactics.

by Littleroman » 2016-01-01 10:18

Tactics to create blog network ? I have recently read somewhere that creating a high pr blog network would be the best seo plan one can have. But for that we need high pr blogs and I don’t have the one. My blogs are still fresh online and it will take time to get them right amount of exposure. By that time I am willing to wait longer and creating high pr backlinks for my blog. I have seen on many places on Internet that expired blogger, wordpress, tumblr etc. blogs can be registered which have pr and page authority with them. But is it legit way to create high pr blog network?
Littleroman

by MichaelBlaze » 2016-01-02 10:18

You can make similiar site with diffrent domain post same article wisely in every domain and it is called your pbn.
MichaelBlaze

by ChadBrown » 2016-01-03 10:18

MichaelBlaze wrote:You can make similiar site with diffrent domain post same article wisely in every domain and it is called your pbn.

Thanks
ChadBrown

Return to Black Hat SEO