BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Black Hat SEO

How to optimize my website efficiently on google?

Black Hat Search Engine Optimization. This is the best place to talk about Black Hat SEO methods. Learn and discuss Black Hat ways to improve your sites ranking using Black Hat SEO tactics.

by Vickey » 2015-12-18 16:13

This is my question, I have a online dating website. I want to promote ranking in Google. How can i promote this website in google first page. I want to promote this phrase of keywords: Transgender dating site, Dating site for transgender, crossdresser dating site, ladyboy dating site, Transvestite dating site..
Vickey

by Derrick » 2015-12-19 10:15

You need to consider some simple algorithms which, at any time observed and fully committed in designing a website to keep various important metatags that can surely achieve a high search engine presence and increase world wide web traffic to your website. metatags strategy types work efficiently with web pages published on Google and Yahoo.
Derrick

by Gabriel » 2015-12-21 12:42

Use your keywords in your site. Use as many as possible of popular keywords on your website and search engines will send people to your site when they search for that keyword. The title on your page is the most important so make sure to have good keywords in it that people are really looking for. Also, you must exchange backlinks with someone. Go to the web site link exchange and exchange your website name with someone elses. Put a link to them on your website and they will put you on theres. Just create a separate page with just a link. Search Engine treat websites with backlinks is more important than a website without links.
Gabriel

by Terry » 2015-12-22 14:14

Optimizing websites really the best way to face stiff competition from large business organizations and to get good rankings in search engines. For better optimization, make your website as simple as possible with a clear link to, those in search of information can get what they look for exactly. Try to write a post content.Regularly new unique content on your site to attract readers and keep them coming back for more. strategic way link building is also needed in optimization. Cost entirely depends on SEO provider.
Terry

by Matt » 2015-12-24 12:16

Vickey wrote:This is my question, I have a online dating website. I want to promote ranking in Google. How can i promote this website in google first page. I want to promote this phrase of keywords: Transgender dating site, Dating site for transgender, crossdresser dating site, ladyboy dating site, Transvestite dating site..

Friend, I get load of traffic from stumble, facebook (groups & pages), twitter, bebo, digg, simply etc
Look out for bookmarking sites, free directories and post your link into the signature of forum posts and blog comments. I also get a ton of traffic from Answers.
I hope this is useful for you.
Matt

Return to Black Hat SEO