BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

Is it possible to get 80K hits to website per day.

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Fernando » 2015-01-04 10:36

Anyone knows?
Fernando

by SeanKidman » 2015-01-05 10:14

This is my way, Just Run a contest on your website and post in 100 facebook groups that you are running a contest and $100 is for grabs.
SeanKidman

by Fernando » 2015-01-06 10:30

SeanKidman wrote:This is my way, Just Run a contest on your website and post in 100 facebook groups that you are running a contest and $100 is for grabs.

This is my way how to do it, just make sure you follow Facebook's TOS and rules on contests.

Contests can attract tons of freebie seekers, but not many paying customers.
Instead of giving away $100, you can give away your product.

I can't understand why you would want 100k hits to your website. I think
100k super targeted buyers would be better. Just my opinion.

BTW, I ran contests on my websites back in the 1990's and got thousands of
subscribers, but looking back, I don't think a single one of those subscribers
bought anything from me. Like many, my marketing approach back then was
a shotgun approach. Just to get my biz name and website out there. I quickly
learned that a highly targeted marketing campaign to my core prospective
customer profile was so much more profitable.

Anyways, just my thoughts.
Fernando

by Shawn » 2015-01-09 10:26

Fernando wrote:Anyone knows?

Paid methods: PPC marketing in Google adwords, Yahoo.
Free methods: Proper SEO done at your site, Article marketing (search in google for article directories and submit articles written by you), web 2.0 (squidoo, digg, technorati, youtube - submit simple powerpoint made interesting videos about your site's related topic), free classified advertising, forum marketing (do google search about your related niche forums). And also viral marketing techiniques, like you could write a short ebook about your site's topic(niche) filled with links pointing back at your site and you could distribute it for free. You could find a swarm of traffic from that if people find it interesting.
Shawn

by Cosmo » 2015-01-10 14:29

Get your site listed in the directory. Doing FREE DIRECTORY LISTING internet search and find as much as you can that will list your site.

Enroll in some high use forum (forum) and add a link to your site in your signature. Join in the discussion thread exposed to high so that the signature you get a lot of exposure.

Write a question in Yahoo answers and include your website address, but do not tell us what it was about so we have to cut and paste into the address bar and go and find ourselves.
Cosmo

Return to General Discussion