BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Is Traffic Exchanges A Good Idea?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Cheney » 2016-02-22 11:43

Do you have experience of traffic exchange, and have you found that they make you any sales? I just joined Traffic Swarm as a free member but was not sure whether it is beneficial or not because it will take a lot of work to get traffic to my site. I noticed they have some paid membership options, but really do not know if this will be beneficial or not.
Cheney

by Franklin » 2016-02-22 21:07

I do not think traffic exchange is worth it, unless you are looking for means of digital display, quickly put your website to sell. Even so, I do not think it would be a good idea.
Franklin

by Forrest » 2016-02-23 15:15

I want say that it all depends on what you want to accomplish with your traffic. If you just want to have high visitor numbers then sure, traffic exchanges can do the job. But if you want targeted, quality traffic then I have never found traffic exchanges that provide these, despite their promises to the contrary.

According to my experience, time and money I wasted faffing around with traffic exchange in the past could be better spent in other ways, more efficient and reliable to drive quality traffic well.
Forrest

by Randall » 2016-02-24 3:14

I think traffic exchanges is a waste of time if you are looking for a conversion or sale. Most are very low quality or bot traffic
Randall

by Matt » 2016-02-24 21:07

Problems with traffic exchanges is that everyone is just there to get credit for getting traffic to their own websites, do not buy anything or really interested in visiting other websites.

So, the best thing you can do is to offer a free report on the topic of traffic and get them to opt-in to your list. Then you can market other things to them later.
Matt

Return to General Discussion