BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

What Is Attraction Marketing?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Haribabu » 2016-02-21 8:12

Attraction Marketing, also called Relationship Marketing, seems to be the way to go in Internet Marketing today.

Rather than sell, sell, sell right from the off, it was more to give, give, give.

It's all about providing valuable information for FREE to people - you know the information that will be useful for them and their business.

It's all about building trust before you start promoting their products. That is not to say that once you have earned their trust that you have to promote the old tat - no, you should really only promote products that you have tested, and that you love yourself. If not, you can spend the time to build trust only to see it disappear in an instant by promoting junk. And let's face it, there is a lot of rubbish about!

The reason more and more people are turning to this approach is that people want to buy something, and more importantly, they want to buy things from people they know, like and trust. And the best way to get people to know, like and trust you is to offer valuable information for free. People like people who help them.

It is more of a long-term view - you really think here about building long-term business, not to make a quick buck.

Anyway, I like this way - how about you?
Haribabu

by Markroberts » 2016-02-21 22:17

I love the attraction marketing. It has been a big part in educating marketers about how to make the right way of attraction marketing. I use in my business. I never talk directly with a prospect. People find me and opt-in. So, communicate through e-mails. Talk to them through videos, emails, but never as a seller. The final attraction marketing is best for both parties. They don't have me directly approaching and I don't have to catch up with the constant rejection. Also get people who are also looking for what I have or want to know more about what I do when I bring value to the table.
Markroberts

by Affiliatehelpr » 2016-02-22 11:51

"Attraction Marketing" is not the way to market .... it is a way to position yourself. You can not fake attraction marketing by giving away something for free. You really should be interesting. You really need to be successful even come close to stand any chance of using the "attraction marketing". You will hear people say a bunch of BS about it .... but you only become interesting when you learn the skills that interesting ..
Affiliatehelpr

by Randolph » 2016-02-22 23:34

Yes! Attraction marketing is very powerful if used in the right way. Especially when ACTUAL call prospects once they have chosen for your LP. big difference. And i'm talking because before I never thought talking on the phone can make a difference.
Randolph

by Christopher » 2016-02-23 12:45

In fact, the attraction marketing is not new. Perhaps rediscover some or wrapped in a new package. But not new.
Christopher

Return to General Discussion