BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

How long does it take for you convert to IM?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Cosmo » 2016-02-03 8:17

I am little confused, want to hear your experience.
What is the year starting your business? What kind of program? or sell your own products?
before quitting your full time job and go full time in IM?
Cosmo

by Abraham » 2016-02-03 22:05

I started in 2010 to sell my own products. Lots of ups and downs ...

Then I began to offer services related to my products.

Everyone has a different story, but the reality is that success takes time.

You have to learn internet marketing if you want to succeed, and you have to find a profitable niche.
Abraham

by Ruben » 2016-02-04 14:16

Hey man
It takes months to years, intelligent, working constantly, to make this a full time gig.
Imagine a foundation; see financial investment, and the investment of time, to make it work.
Valid for online
Also, check the analogy of a university degree. How long did it take you to master the topic? A study in the first physics can not understand Physics 5, or even wild concepts such as Quantum Physics, in the first 2 weeks takes months, for years, the study, practice, learn and drive yourself.
It took three years to create an online, full performances this time.
Ruben

by Patrick » 2016-02-05 2:42

About two years but only because I live in Thailand and lower costs there. If I had to provide for a family of four with a good standard of living in the UK it would have taken me longer.
Patrick

by Gilbert » 2016-02-05 19:19

I started around 2012. At least that's when I started getting serious. My first money came from clickbank and then from the CPA. It was just a little at first. You really have to promote hard if you want to succeed. There are not a lot of sitting back and watching the money roll in, especially with adsense and amazon. But you can make really good money with them if you get it down quite perfect.

You have to learn and enhance ALL small tidbits that go into making a successful campaign. All the little details really add up in the end and can make a difference. One good way to start is your signature and this very forum. You can drive traffic to bid via your signature like mine below. Only by making valuable comments. If you are not in the IM niche and then find a forum in your niche and comment on these forums everyday and leave a sig. Do not spam, just contribute. People will click on and see what you have to offer.

The trick is to remain consistent and create a schedule and hours of time like a real job in the world. Stick to your schedule. Hold yourself accountable. And you're right. You can not just rely on adsense or other single way. Get to generate different streams of income, and it really can add up. Just need to take action and do not be afraid to fail or lose money ..... because you will be in the beginning. Learn from it and keep going! do not give up!
Gilbert

Return to General Discussion