BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

What is your ideas for Music Promotion?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Hubert » 2016-02-01 11:13

Hello fellows!
I want to promote my friends who have just released their first single. They get it signed by the DIY label so it is available in Spotify, iTunes, etc. They also have a music video.
I want to ask you, because you can think outside the box. It's in the genre of EDM, so the competition is tough. tracks have got a very good response so far and we need it for the wider masses.
How are you going to go into this market?
Hubert

by Andrew » 2016-02-02 11:56

I'll go to YouTube and find the video related to music.
Then I will contact the creator of the video and asked if they will allow me to use a small clip of their video.
Then I'll use those small clips and create compilations and add credit slide at the back and adding music to video.
Then I'll go back to the people who allowed me to post their clips a video showed them.
They will share with their audience and ... bingo you have instant viral video.
Andrew

by Shawn » 2016-02-02 23:51

You can write the same include a review and a youtube video of them and make sure you have all social action buttons on your page and asks his readers to share. Send your opinion to review sites (to compile a list).

Also have a YouTube account YouTube is more than a site loading video, but it is a social network as researching for your target audience and other music makers can start building a network and actually increases the chances a stroke goes viral ... you can learn more about how to establish contacts with YouTube in google just released another thread or PM me and I'll be more than happy to explain.
Shawn

Return to General Discussion