BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

How to deal with my first made video?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Benson » 2016-01-24 12:13

Hello everyone,

I've created an interesting video that I want to use to promote CPA bidding. I've put so much love into it, but now that this major obstacle is behind me I find myself scratching my head as to what to do.

Can guys point me in the right direction?

I want the video to play automatically on a page on my website html.

If that host the video on a site like Vimeo or YouTube, not is someone stealing my work and put my video on your website?

If I place my own video of one of those sites, shown with ads?

If you host video on my own website, are necessary some kind of luxury player so it works in all modern browsers and all different kinds of computers and mobile devices can see it?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
Benson

by Edmund » 2016-01-24 22:21

Hi!

1: You are given that chance - auto - play when you click on the embed code.

2: promote it free, not to steal: your name, handle, and the title appears in the video. Free advertising! Thank you!

3: removing the option of ads that should be good to go.

4: not that I know of.

Have a good luck!
Edmund

by Christian » 2016-01-25 15:03

Hey bro, the advantages of putting on youtube is the power to get it indexed and ranked in search engines. YouTube videos really dominate the serps with certain kinds of keywords.

Optimizing video for search engines and on the list. Don't worry someone taking the code. The internet is so great, I really doubt it! Still ad for your own web site can be as well.

If your using wordpress, just copy the html code
Christian

by Benjamin » 2016-01-26 1:09

I agree, you should go on youtube, vimeo, etc, for the reasons mentioned above.

In addition, it makes your life easier. When you insert a Youtube video says, Youtube takes care of all the technical issues of browser compatibility etc. Gives you one less thing to worry about.
Benjamin

by Earnest » 2016-01-26 18:44

Add to YT, Vimeo, DailyMotion. To optimize and make any syndication to get it rated as much as you can.
Check your web site if you have a shape that can link an annotation on the video to your site.

vtubetools can help with auto-play function.

Then... more
Earnest

Return to General Discussion