BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

How is the future for Internet Marketing?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Christian » 2016-01-11 10:25

Hello everyone, I am new internet marketers and I really understand where exactly I will. I have read and followed the internet marketer for a few years now since that always fascinated me knowing how your life free from the system so that their 9-5 today. I worked a lot of jobs and never liked working under someones nose. I now considered affiliate marketing as a start to have full-time internet marketing career in the future.

I have a couple of questions in my head that really trouble me as job security.

How's the future for Internet Marketing?

Is there enough room for everyone to make money online?

What other job can you do online aside from affiliate marketing and marketing your own business?
Christian

by Benjamin » 2016-01-11 22:37

Let me put some ease in your mind friend because I have questions too. Not in affiliate marketing but in the period of the business.

Simply put, there will never be oversaturation in any business.
There is definitely competition and competition is good for business.
It separates the real genuine servant of leeching the tire kickers.
I don't mean to be mean, but if you have the same product or affiliate as 100 people but you're consistent and sincere build value for customers, who do you think would make a brand name faster?

Also think about who we serve here. The people. Not only new but also the veterans in the game.

And remember people dying and being born everyday, and last time I checked the world's population is only getting bigger.

In the industry of online affiliate, is the world's leading us.

There are many fish in the sea, the question is whether you're up for the challenge to rise up like a peak 6-8 digit receiver?
Benjamin

by Earnest » 2016-01-12 8:41

In the coming days it will be more competitive than ever before. Many people are now trying their luck with internet marketing.

What will rule the market-there's only one answer to the quality of the content, there is no other

The content will always be King regardless of trends and techniques.

For success in the IM you need honest efforts, the quality of content and consumer good. People will buy from you if they know you are (or you are recommended by many people)
Earnest

by Wesley » 2016-01-12 23:23

I think Internet is leading us towards the future and marketing on the internet is of course an incredible field work on. Large corporations like wipro and HP are calling sellers of Internet professionals learn the basics so they get stuck to the ship. As you said that you already read much about it, maybe is time to jump and start swimming so you can know yourself the depth of this vast ocean

There enough space for all make good money online?

taking into account the fact that the population of Internet users grow rapidly everyday, everyone who chooses to sell online have a chance! need to focus and execute and no more will soon see results. Perseverance is the key.

What other jobs you can do online affiliate marketing and marketing your own business?
Wesley

by Dave » 2016-01-13 13:21

They will always tell you thinks like keep away from affiliate marking, there is no future in it or seo is dead. If you ask me if hear something like it's all just a phrase or a marketing strategy to make you curious.

The internet is growing everyday and economy is decreasing. People are looking for new methods to earn money and guess where many people start their search? Exactly on the internet. Affiliate marketing or internet marketing will grow the next years I'm quite sure about that!
Dave

by Francis » 2016-03-17 8:33

It was all really just another vehicle, and the best advertising is word-of-mouth, because people go where people go. It is the Internet that connects all of the thousands of street beside each other in this big web. It will all come down to this: What is the most efficient way to get people to part with their money for things they may or may not need?
Francis

Return to General Discussion