BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Building my email lists before a website

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Brandon » 2016-01-03 8:21

Hello all, I just heard that a lot of companies who build their email lists before they actually launch their website. How did you do that? I mean how can you convince people that your site will solve a particular problem, if you do not have anything for them yet? People sign up for the newsletter when they saw that there was some valuable information on a page, and they want more of it. Please explain me! thanks.
Brandon

by Robert » 2016-01-03 22:42

They're probably doing a pre-release where they are giving a report or video related to the niche. People sign up for the toast.
Robert

by Herman » 2016-01-04 17:52

You can also configure reverse optin pages that give people free information. To obtain the final page of the complete series, they have to opt-in.
Herman

by Garry » 2016-01-05 3:35

You can convince them that your newsletter will help them.
I did this before I launched my first natural health site 2 years ago. I took the ad space in niche newsletters and had a signal by sending an email to my email aweber suitable at that moment (which was not double opt-in at that time), they got on the list, as I remember.
You have to offer something of value that will get them to give you an email address.
Garry

by Craig » 2016-01-05 19:49

Just be careful for the freebie seekers that will bring your content and then unsubscribe. It is not uncommon in the world of internet marketing.
Craig

by Ferdinand » 2016-01-07 10:17

Brandon wrote:Hello all, I just heard that a lot of companies who build their email lists before they actually launch their website. How did you do that? I mean how can you convince people that your site will solve a particular problem, if you do not have anything for them yet? People sign up for the newsletter when they saw that there was some valuable information on a page, and they want more of it. Please explain me! thanks.

You need an autoresponder, a website and a plr product to give away:
Autoresponder is for capturing emails and also you use it to send your list emails
A website basically is needed for attracting your customers to your site where they’ll give you their email addresses so they can be your list
A PLR product is an incentive or enticement for them to want to give you their email addresses, if your PLR product is of good quality then you can count on having them as loyal list of customers.
Ferdinand

Return to General Discussion