BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

Where is the place I can buy some ads?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by daisy826 » 2015-12-07 13:30

Hello guys

I am new in affiliate marketing and still learning the tricks of trade. So far I got myself registered in three affiliate programs and I got hosting and domain names. I don't like many subscriptions services as it is fixed recurring cost and since I am new and learning, I don't want to commit myself to these recurring costs except website hosting and domain.

I am using arpreach autoresponder and adtrack goldz for tracking ads. I also have some WP plugins for landing page generations and all. Many people say to use Volumm for advertising and tracking ads but It is $99 a month and at my current beginner stage that is going to be an overkill. I am looking for a place where I can really buy ads as I want to do paid advertisement with a limited budget to learn more about marketing as I am not expecting to make money right away. Is there any other self hosted program do you guys think I should buy besides arpreach and adtrack goldz and what is your recommended ad buying website.
daisy826

by Samuel » 2015-12-08 10:18

Welcome to ask here. It's depending on your niche, you could try BuySellAds (.com). In my personal experience, you can get cheap ads on targeted sites and generate some good revenue from it.

Hope this helps!
Samuel

by spencer » 2015-12-10 10:13

LOL, if you know how to target INTENT behind keywords, Google Adwords should be more than enough for your needs.

It has the inventory and, if you know how to target HIGH INTENT LOW COST keywords, the ROI you're looking for.
spencer

by Klein » 2015-12-13 8:27

It is simple, you could search on the internet with your keywords, then you will find some websites, if this website already have existed some ads, then you could contact the owners to advertise. You also could find some ads on fiverr, where you could find some banners or other ads forms. Google adwords is also a good choice.
Klein

Return to General Discussion