BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

Any free tools to measure my website's performance?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by LucyRepresentative » 2015-12-15 9:30

Any free tools to measure my website's performance?
LucyRepresentative

by Egbert » 2015-12-16 16:30

Do you know DAP ? (Digital Access Pass) will do all you need, but depends on your budget.

Wishlist Member is a great membership plugin and it does integrate with jvzoo, and I believe it (now) has integration with bbpress and buddypress.

Another one to look at is Magic Members - definitely integrates with bbpress and buddypress, but might need investigating to see if it integrates seamlessly with jvzoo.
Egbert

by Ferdinand » 2015-12-17 10:18

Thanks.
Ferdinand

by Vernon » 2015-12-18 11:56

I think you could use Google Analytics to realize that, but the most parts should need your analysis. You know, Google Analytics can tell you some information, but can not tell you all.
Google Analytics are free software apps or tools that when installed on sites, aid in SEO, sales, statistics, keeping your site monitored for imperfections, glitches, bandwidth issues, bad links, etc.

Its done automatically through the software. For example you asked how do they calculate new visitors. This is done by their ISP's. its recording everyone that visits, plus based on other criteria the software can gather information about the visitor, what they do on the site, what they looked at, etc...and based on other criteria it can determine a "bounce rate" statistic.

If you're asking how the software does the calculation you'll have to get that from a professional cause I have no idea what algorithams are written into the software.
Have a good luck!
Vernon

Return to General Discussion