BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Problems on internet marketing

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Arturo » 2015-12-28 8:37

Hello, i'm new here and i'm new to internet marketing / Affiliate
If I said or ask anything, I should not pls let me know and I will change it, or delete ASAP I'm new

I have a problem with that and I do know/forgot how

I did the creation
1. an account of a marketplaces of clickbank.
2. a domain name/etc from namecheap, you called im new so I don't really know what are the temp or Glossary.
3. a site hosting hostgator.
4. a getresponse autoresponder account.
5. a squeeze page and put it on my domain/etc.

Try using a spare email address to test my domain and when my replacement email address to receive the email to confirm the signing my name and email address is shown, I try to change some configuration of getresponse but is only able to change my name.

and that's all that I now can any one help me here im kinda stressing out there
Arturo

by Terry » 2015-12-28 22:23

You could get traffic. Buy or SEO. If you have done all this without a good way to get traffic, which is in vain. For Getresponse part, they have a good support team, just contact them and resolve.
Terry

by Boyd » 2015-12-29 10:51

I use GetResponse and help them better video. I'm not too sure what you need help with, but if it's with your autoresponder and then use the live chat feature.
Boyd

by Flowers » 2015-12-29 23:27

Under the account details> From Email Address. You can add a new email.

The next step should be to test the conversion of your squeeze page. You have to buy a few clicks channels to be sent to your squeeze page to see how it performs. Your goal should be 40-60% conversion.

when your squeeze page is all good, the next step is to improve your offer page (if you have one) this one is more difficult to do but it's a good thing to know. the price of the split test, headlines, and different upsell to the order downsell. Your goal here is to get the epc levels of $ 0.20- $ 0.30 per click. This will take time.
Flowers

by Vernon » 2015-12-30 17:56

It seems to me that you need detailed step by step instructions. You will be better served by getting your hands on a course for beginners to affiliate marketing. Do a google search for free options or something inexpensive look for the section WSO.
Vernon

Return to General Discussion