BlackHatPlus.com A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

General Discussion

How To Make A Good Sales Page?

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Horace » 2016-01-26 8:12

What do you think is the best way to go about creating a sales page? Is there an online resource or software (preferably free) where I can create a sales page with all the luxurious highlights and underlines?

I see many sales pages is actually a picture just so I imagine it can be done in Photoshop, however, I do not know how I would get all the cool images.

Thank you in advance!
Horace

by Travis » 2016-01-26 21:03

If you want a cheap solution (or free), use your autoresponder service. I guess if you want to build a sales page you are using an autoresponder.

I can tell you that Getresponse including stock options and tons of images to create a squeeze page at least.
Hopefully this gives you started!
Travis

by Haribabu » 2016-01-27 15:42

You can use AWeber squeeze page creator. I was with my Lead System Pro system and free for me to create a custom squeeze page.

Free squeeze page creator is not recommended. You have to spend money to make money. Leading the page and optimize the press is the best to use for a press report said.

Hope that helps
Haribabu

by Markroberts » 2016-01-28 3:15

Well I'm assuming you mean the sales page for the launch. Look at the war room and you will find some free products you can customize with photoshop.

WAR ROOM members do not wait for your well then free is probably not an option so head on over to the WSO and purchase a graphics package. Or better yet spend money on membership of the war room and then get it in the war room for anything.
Markroberts

by Affiliatehelpr » 2016-01-28 17:37

I use InstaBuilder itself and it has a nice plugin for building salespage and works with almost any theme. Though, you'll need a separate plugin / theme to create membership sites like Optimizepress where you can make salespage and membership sites using a single theme. I would suggest Optimizepress if you have the budget.
Affiliatehelpr

Return to General Discussion