BlackHatPlus.com

A forum about BlackHat and Beyond

Which is better choice selling solo ads or build an authorit

Questions, comments and discussions in the field of Affiliate Marketing.

by Adrian » 2016-01-16 10:29

Hey. If you have a decent amount of money. What would be the best to invest? Do you start selling solo ad or better to build an authority site (or have a professional do it for you)
I'm thinking about it because I do not know which one is the best way to go. I would appreciate your advice.
Thank you
Adrian

by Julio » 2016-01-16 22:37

Build a better authority site or web site that people need to be much more prudent.
Sell solo ads are not really stable business model. Yes, you can make some money
if you know how to do it but the people who really know how to do make their money
with coaching.
You can make $ 3,000 by selling solo ads per month but you can make $ 30,000 to show others how to sell solo ads. Well, I think many people would be happy if they have $ 3k a month but thats a different story.
Julio

by Abraham » 2016-01-17 12:19

You may want to research to build the first authority sites. There is more to it than you think. I'm not saying you have to focus on a solo ad sales (assuming you have a decent list of ads in) but you definitely need to research how an authority site is built. Hint: there are a lot of moving parts ...
Abraham

by Hubert » 2016-01-18 13:46

You need an authority site in my view no matter what.
Even a website to provide brand recognition.
Selling hot solo now and will get more saturated.
Not saying it's good just to get you out. It may be a bit saturated already.
Why did you just suggest two items why you did not ask for more items.
Hubert

by Andrew » 2016-01-19 10:56

If you have a decent budget and was able to put in a consistent money each month into your business ... then I would say go to the learning paid traffic, build a list, and then monetizing that list through a variety of different ways.

This is how I started ... AND this is what I do every day ... this is a green business model.

Sell solo only one way, so do not just think that it's all you'll be doing, because it will not be so wise to just focus on that.

If you can get good in traffic, then you have no control ... the assets that people will pay money to access.
Andrew

Return to General Discussion